Get this Issue FREE during the 7 day Free Trial – just tap the links above and dive in!Ah the origins of coffee. So mythical if you haven't taken that journey yet in your exploration of coffee. Ethiopia, El Salvador, Colombia – everyone loves their Colombian coffee. Understanding where you coffee comes from is one of the first steps to enjoying better coffee in your life Featuring:
- The Journey of Pitsy the Coffee Seed (Pit)
- Coffee from Seed to Cup
- Where does My Coffee Come From? A Map of origins
- The coffee comics continue!
- Indulge in Indonesian Coffee
- A Cup of Joe – my new video blog – Easy Cold Brew with a French Press
- My Coffee Crush – Featuring Water Avenue
- How to Choose Your Brew Method based on Coffee Origin
- This Month in Coffee
- Special Letter from the Editor
The Story of Coffee - Pitsy's Journey from Seed to Cup
Learn all about the path that coffee takes from the first seed all the way to your coffee cup. It's Pitsy's Journey – the story of coffee!
Ever find that the coffee you are enjoying is just a bit too bitter? There are a number of possible explanations – in this month's ‘Readers Questions' article, we explore what you can do to make your coffee less bitter.