George Howell – The New Age of Coffee
Get this Issue FREE during the 7 day Free Trial – just tap the links above and dive in!
Coffee has found itself today in a state of extreme change, as specialty coffee moves to take over the world, and people everywhere shift their perspective of coffee as a mere everyday drug to a significant craft that deserves the utmost appreciation.
George Howell has been ahead of this change – and indeed has been a major influence upon the world of coffee for 40 years. In this story of George Howell Coffee we learn not just about the man and his business, but of the originations of specialty coffee as we know it now, and where the world of coffee is headed…
– George Howell – The New Age of Coffee
Also in this Issue:
– Some Kind of Blue – Part 3: Coffee in Jamaica
– Introducing the Fellow Stagg Dripper
– Lemons and Honey – a Coffee Exploration
– My Coffee Crush – Cat & Cloud Coffee
– Recipe: Coffee Cookies
– Comics: Life is Coffee
– Coffee Lovers Radio: Why The Water You Brew With Matters
– This Month in Coffee
– Special Letter from the Editor
Some Kind of Blue - A Jamaica Blue Mountain Story
Eric Bierker takes a trip to Jamaica's Blue Mountains in search of the perfect cup of coffee … Part 3!
My Coffee Crush
Francis shares with us his obsession of Cat and Cloud Coffee