Get This Issue FREE with the 7 Day Free Trial IN APP – Just Visit The App Store Links Below
FEATURED IN THE WHAT'S HOT SECTION ON ITUNES!
Issue 30 – Stephen Leighton and Has Bean Coffee
As a kid, Stephen Leighton had odd dreams. When he was 6, he wanted his own drip coffee maker – and all he wanted to be growing up was a prison officer.
In this issue, we hear Stephen's story, of how he came from a single parent home, in a rough neighborhood, to running one of the most successful independent coffee companies in the world, and being beloved by people in coffee everywhere.
Enjoy our interview with Stephen Leighton of Has Bean Coffee.
Also in this issue:
-a Portrait of Lotus, a Ninety Plus Coffee
– The second of a three part series exploring coffee and culture in Sumatra.
– A video exploration of the people who produce coffee in Kenya
– Drew's review of a Bali coffee, roasted by Sunergos (great stuff coming from Bali this year)
– Getting the most out of your Bialetti Brikka
– Tips on Brewing a Better French Press
– Coffee news from around the globe..